MAIN CLASS SELECTORS
One per page containing all Beaver Builder elements.
(incidentally It's FL because Beaver Builder was made by FastLine Media)
Children of the main layout containing column groups.
COLUMN GROUPS .fl-col-group
A column group that can contain up to 12 columns.
Individual columns which contain modules.
Modules are the last elements added to a Beaver Builder layout.
Thanks to Dave Porter for mentioning that we can have up to 12 columns.
Just hover over the "column edit" icon and "insert new column" before 0r after.
4 PHOTO MODULES
1. For flexibility use your own class sectors rather than Beaver Builder ones like .fl-node-57fdf2baa818b.
2. Avoid using ID selectors unless there is only on a page.
3. Save Global Rows still generate a new Beaver Builder generated. BUT Modules saved in Global Rows retain the same selector.
4. Global Modules still generate a unique sector when reused
5. Try adding .fl-builder-content before you selector before using !important.
6. I forgot to say avoid selectors names like " right-box" in these where with responsive it may not make sense (I did it to make a point and forgot in the video!)